“Sunmi has been a great realtor and became a very good friend for me. She took a lot of time out of her day to personally answer all my questions at any time of the day whether it was 7am or 11pm. Sunmi kept me up to date with anything in the market she felt met what I was looking for. Whenever I’m looking for another property she’ll be my pick again!”
Sonny L. - Bought a Single Family home in Olney, MD.
“Sunmi sold my home last year and the process could not have been smoother. We priced it fairly and she got it sold for above list price! She handles everything and knows all the ins and outs of the market. She's passionate about her work and it shows--she's super responsive and is so earnest about doing a good job. Sunmi is also just the nicest person to work with, she's so warm and caring. I can't wait to work with her when I sell my rental property!”
Camilla F - Sold a Single Family home in Rockville, MD.
“I am in investor and I am constantly looking for great deals but don't have the time to research properties the way I would like to. Sunmi was the perfect agent for my needs as she took the time through all hours of the day, not just a 9-5 agent, to be on the lookout for great deals on investment properties for me. She researched the properties, made arrangements for me to see them and met me at each property to show them to me and to give me her thoughts and insight on why each property may or may not be the one for me based on her extensive knowledge in the field and what my needs were. She has a team of dedicated personnel who assisted me the entire way from financing for the best rates, to making the property "move in ready" with renovations to finding me a suitable tenant. Sunmi is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, honest and very easy to work with and also very flexible with my meeting times and rigorous schedule that I maintain. I recommend her 100% for all your real estate needs!”
Roger L - Bought a Townhouse home in Silver Spring, MD.
“Sunmi Kim is a real estate professional that you definitely want in your corner! I had such a positive real estate buying experience with her, that I have trusted her twice in my home purchases; and her performance shined on both occasions! From my past purchases experiences, I highly recommend her for the following reasons:
- She has very firm market/area/schools knowledge and a good feel of current market conditions and upcoming trends and provides excellent real estate advice to help on your purchase.
- She is driven and purposeful and stays on top of every "situation" that was important to the purchase process and she stays on top of everything that was important to me. She is extremely responsive and communicative. Responsive, in that she always returned my emails, calls, texts very quickly. Communicative, in that she is knowledgeable and able to simplify and explain real estate issues and resolutions to me that I am not normally quick to understand.
- Her negotiations skills are killer. She treated the negotiations on my purchases as if she were spending her own money on them. Not only does the negotiating talent seem to run in her DNA, but she also has an eye for detail. On numerous occasions during closings, she picked up on a few detailed fees/charges that were not appropriate and she had them removed/modified to save me money!
- She honestly cares, which is rare to find these days! One of her strongest attributes is her post-sales follow-up help, where needed. On the first home that I purchased with her, I had some electrical and HVAC issues after I moved in. When she found out about this, she promptly recovered records of the electrical and HVAC contractors that worked on the home before I bought it and shared their contact information with me so that I was able to call them and make my problems right! On my second home that I bought from her, which I bought as an investment; her post-sales follow up rental property knowledge has been invaluable and second-to-none!
- As another reviewer pointed out, Sunmi has a terrific network of good finance professionals, contractors, and inspectors that have similar favorable qualities as Sunmi (extremely responsive, efficient, and professional) that she can recommend for your needs. They all have great honest value and pricing.
Sunmi is honest and open to share her opinion knowledge in an easy to understand manner with you; and she just plain gets the job done right! That is why I went with her twice. Again, she has the client's best interest at heart, she is someone you can trust, and you definitely want her as a real estate professional in your corner! You will be glad you went with her! A++ rating!”
Will and Janet C - Bought a Single Family home in Ellicott City, MD.
“Sunmi is totally different from other real estate agents. She is really looking out for you and your best interests and cares deeply about you and your family’s long-term needs. Sunmi knows all the ins and outs of real estate, and is happy to share her vast knowledge and information on the area to get you where you need to be. We bought a home that was beyond our wildest dreams and she deserves every bit of credit for showing us what is possible and making it reality. Her expert knowledge extends beyond the area’s neighborhoods and houses. She knows all the details about financing and all the ins and outs of the system. Another great thing about her is that she knows about houses and appliances and knows what to watch out for, what will need to be fixed, and how much it will be. She has a network of very good finance officers and contractors who know Sunmi trusts them to do great work at an affordable price. Everybody we worked with through Sunmi has been extremely professional. Finally, if you have kids you will be happy to know that she has great knowledge about the local school systems. Sunmi was very fast to respond to any of our questions and quickly found a solution to any problem. Buying a house is an extremely complex and stressful thing to do with many pitfalls. Sunmi really takes out the difficult parts and streamlines the whole process. We are at a better place in our lives because of her, and we can’t recommend her enough.”
Kei & Asako M. - Bought a Single Family home in Bethesda, MD.
“Sunmi listened carefully to what we were looking for and worked hard to make sure we were seeing properties that matched our criteria. She was knowledgeable about the local school system. After seeing a few properties, she was able to see homes on our behalf and find ones that would work for us. She was an excellent negotiator and talked us through every aspect of the process. After we moved into our house, she stayed in touch to make sure we were settling in okay.”
Jaspreet and Anil - Bought a Single Family home in King Farm, Rockville, MD.
“I would highly recommend Sunmi Kim for any realtor services. She really cares about you and this helps in negotiations because she builds trust. She has a lot of positive relationships with contractors, lawyers, estimators and other businesses that are related to the process of listing and selling or renting properties. She is very energetic and generous with her time. We remodeled our condo, using her connections, and sold it at asking price within 3 weeks.”
Janice and Tom G. - Sold a Condo home in Silver Spring, MD.
“Sunmi is the epitome of a professional. She’s extremely knowledgeable, caring, friendly, compassionate and very communicative. She’s such a kindhearted person who knows the ins and outs of the real estate business and always looking to give her clients the best deal. It's like she's shopping for her own home. With her extensive knowledge of market value and comparatives, and sharing that knowledge with me, her customer. I was very well informed and Sunmi walked me through the entire home buying process and made it as easy as possible for me. She answered emails and texts well out of normal business hours and into the night. Her communication skills are excellent. Overall top notch service and experience!! Highly recommend Sunmi Kim for your home buying or selling needs.”
Greg B - Bought a Condo home in Rockville, MD.
“I am a first time home buyer and Sunmi exhausted every option and outlet possible to get me the best place I could afford. She worked patiently with me through several months of searching and never let me settle for less. She helped me around the clock and even while she was out of country! I recommend Sunmi to all my friends who even think about buying a home.”
Brian P. - Bought a Condo home in Columbia, MD.